Experience of challenging projects and leadership in the field of systems design, construction and contracting for over two decades.I offer services and supervision in electrical safety, electric systems design, construction and contracting. My expertise can be useful where versatile practical and theoretical knowledge and solid knowledge of industrial systems are needed. This small business of mine is a sideline activity in addition to my PhD studies and relating research.
My environmental policy focuses on developing long term and sustainable solutions as well as actively planning systems that utilize and support the latest climate smart technology and low electromagnetic field impact on environment's.
Services and products I offer, among other things, are:
- Electrical Safety Training
- Contracting supervision and monitoring
- Review and auditing of system design material and documents
- Construction calculation, sizing and analysis
- Measuring (with FLUKE measuring equipments)
- Planning and work-descriptions
- Texts and translations
- Schematics and drawings (with CADS planning system)