At Rosenblad Consulting Ab Oy our main objective is to lead our clients in the right direction by offering first class electrical and automation systems design, project management consulting, technical consulting and educational services. We do this through working together with our clients throughout the engagement life cycle and in this way limiting later surprises.
We are a consulting firm with expertise in electrical systems design, project management and automation processes. We offer services in the following areas:
- Electrical systems design, drawings and documentation
- Illumination enginering, light design
- Project management – planning, risk management, financial analysis, trouble project assessments
- Automation process design and programming (Siemens S7 and LOGO, KNX, DALI, ABB PLC, Safety PLC, C, C++, C#)
- Project consulting – RFP (request for proposal) development and process, project technical review and inspection
- Education – Electrical safety Course according to the SFS 6002 standard and development programs to increase supervisor competency as well as electrical safety in general
- Professional coaching and counselling
Our clients are mainly the public sector, architect firms, construction companies, automation and electrical sector companies. Our role is often initially as a key party of the planning engagement to then transition into a review or quality control role during the actual implementation phase. We also serve as an impartial party for technical and project management reviews, where we have not done the planning ourselves.
Our environmental policy focuses on developing long term and sustainable solutions as well as actively planning systems that utilize and support the latest climate smart technology. Through our planning we set environmental requirements on the entrepreneurs, partners and suppliers in order to implement sustainable solutions.
We utilize industry leading calculation, analytical, planning and document handling programs installed on our own server.
Phone: +35820 7851 500